Let the Men of Wisdom Speak – Pentecost 2014
Once again we have the God-provided and Holy Ghost inspired wisdom of His Excellency Bishop Richard N. Williamson, SSPX. This is an important message from the good Bishop given on June 1, 2014 in Post Falls, ID. He touches on many subjects:
• The relationship between doctrine authority and,
• its impact on meaning and nature of the Resistance;
• the necessary organization and limitations imposed by the Church regarding a formal organization, order, or congregation of the Resistance;
• the essential and fundamental difference between ordinary jurisdiction and the Church’s supplied jurisdiction and how it effects the organization of the Resistance;
• the thoughts of His Excellence Archbishop Lefebvre concerning tribunals,
o the new Rites of Ordination of priests and,
o The new rites of Consecration of Bishops.
Truly this is an important video for those wishing to understand and gain insight and perspective into the nature of both the crisis of the Church and the more recent crisis of the SSPX. Be sure not to miss it.
Here is the web citation:
Richard of Danbury, D.S.G.